Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein and alleged madam who procured young girls for him, was arrested on Thursday morning in Bradford, New Hampshire.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8483581/Ghislaine-Maxwell-ARRESTED.html

Maxwell did not kill herself........

Article refers to Epstein suicide a number of times. Not controversial death. Credibility factor is low. She may avoid suicide if she keeps her mouth shut.

Rut Roh! Will she squeal like a pig??

I bet if she dies it will also be a "disgrace" with "outrage", "investigations", and "reports compiled" and that will be the end of that. "Investigations" is like a tool, have you noticed? It provides a cooling period with the assurance that something will be done, then a report is issued on a Friday night and if anyone brings it up they dismiss it as "old news". Works every time too cos people are dumb AF.

Wonder how long before she gets Epsteined

Friggin finally. This probably doesn't foretell the kind of reckoning we've been waiting for, but it's something. Also; archive your links

She pleads the 5th or shes dead.

I wonder if they are taking bets on the outcome in Vegas O.O?

I bet she has setup a deadman switch. There is no way she would have left the relative safety of Paris for the US, if she wasn't confident.

Best news for ages

dailyfail but good news, wonder how long the NWO will allow her to breathe?

wonder if her jailing will be in such a shithole NY dump as the last one so they could walk in and epstein epstein.

Dissenter
connecting...