An Australian Coles shopper, Mersina Vranic, stumbled across the horrific sight while giving her dog a treat on Tuesday.
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8430387/Woman-finds-head-pack-Coles-chicken-necks-pet-German-Shepherd.html

so long as she didn't see the actual head of the chicken, this woman was able to blissfully ignore the fact that each of those chicken necks she was buying actually used to be attached to a chicken head. And now that she saw it, she named it "Phoebe". I don't think the real problem lies with the seller in this case.

Slow news day? Next: Experts wonder why the bottom rail of Henrietta's fridge rattles when the coolant turns on...

What happens in Henrietta's kitchen is not global news, wth.

Well, where the hell did she think they came from?

You know how hard most people try to get head?

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN NEWS? Are we going to hear about the next time she find a hair in her soup? Fuck off Karen, the world doesn't exist to kiss your ass & most people actually have problems.

Ok.. but it's for your dog... I'm sure he was thrilled karen.

???? Her German Shepherd will love it...if she thinks her dog is human then why even give the dog chicken necks.

The DC swamp are burning down the US in a last-ditch attempt at preventing Trump from winning a second term, commie LARPers and other useful idiots are trying to erase western history, our treasonous leaders are letting barbarian hoards flood our lands and destroy everything our ancestors have built up, China is gearing up for a major war ...

... but none of that matters because you found a doggie snack that is recognizably part of animal it's made of.

OK Karen.

We raise and butcher our own chickens. I can assure you that each and every chicken neck comes with a head attached.

Probably tastes like chicken to a German Shepherd?

Dissenter
connecting...