Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis 32, and Urooj Rahman, 31, have been arrested for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail into an empty NYPD cruiser in Brookyn early Saturday morning.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8374815/Two-Brooklyn-lawyers-charged-throwing-Molotov-cocktail-NYPD-cruiser.html

You can take an African out of the jungles, have them adopted and raised by White parents, feed them the best foods, give them all the best gadgets, send them to the best schools surrounded by the elite of White society... Its doesn't change who they ARE. All these things mean next to nothing. It is NOT nuture….it IS nature.

Unfortunately, black/brown privilege will get them out and prevent them from being disbarred.

It's a black thing, white humans would not understand.

Jews can take the blacks out of the jungle and sell them to democrats and muslims, but you can't take the jungle out of the blacks.

His entire fucking life was handed to him via affirmative action, quotas and preferential treatment. I say this based on his belief system which ended up making him think firebombing ANYTHING is a good idea.

Brainwashed fools.

Not surprised to see lawyers taking part. It truly is the modren bougies and the underclass teamed up against the normal people.

Sounds like a couple of lawyers will need lawyers :D

I am thankful they caught them

It makes sense. Lawyers are criminals in suits. My brother in law is an attorney--a fairly prominent one--and I can't tell you how many altercations he'd gotten into with the police.

"Rioting beez all legitz prot3zts and shiit. Now gibs me dat big screen TV."

Dissenter
connecting...