Derbyshire's Chief Constable Peter Goodman said his force were experiencing 2,300 calls a day from concerned neighbours and residents alerting them to those who were breaching lockdown.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8195053/Police-receive-tip-phone-calls-five-minutes-people-flouting-coronavirus-lockdown.html

Now call in about a muzzie rape gang and they will hang up on you.

Ah, so some of the inmates are snitches. And we know what happens to snitches...

Every five minutes

Actually makes Chinavirus seem like a good thing as long as it wipes out bootlicking human cattle like this who do whatever TPTB and the communist news media tell them. Fuck, I hate Karens. Mind your own goddamned business or get your house burned down, stupid fucking cunts.

Edit History

2020-36-Tu 04:36:30 pm

Every five minutes

Actually makes Chinavirus seem like a good thing as long as it wipes out bootlicking human cattle like this who do whatever TPTB and the communist news media tell them. Fuck, I hate Karens. Mind your own goddamned business or your house burned down, stupid fucking cunts.

Start bludgeoning them Rodney king style. It will stop.

And if I call in and reference the quarantine as the Chinese Virus order that my neighbour is violating?

Equivalent of Swatting. It's not unusual that you have psycho neighbors that their sole enjoyment is to torture you. There's a lot assholes out there.

Dissenter
connecting...