10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8191867/PIERS-MORGAN-Queen-inspired-people-overcome-coronavirus-crisis.html

Except I don't need to be "inspired". Fuck that. This isn't 1917 and I'm not going to be convinced to go off and fight the war to end all wars or some nonsense. Get shit done, be responsible, be honest. That's all I need/want. Fuck off with "inspirational".

It was a good speech, but she seems to have forgotten that her country sold out its own people to Muslim rape gangs and to every culture other than its own.

Queen is also good at covering up for her pedophile children.

Pierce, Fuck you and your granny.

wrong.

The monarchy is the biggest welfare recipients in the UK.

Death to the monarchy. Fucken leaches

@piersmorgan So u just published in Daily Mail bashing hrs of tireless work by @RealDonaldTrump coord medical supplies for 50 giant states, vs the Queen's "There, there, ppl" 5 min stmt. Trump just sent Boris' drs 4 cures to choose from.Time for YOU to say, "Thank you, Mr.Pres"

Piers, the poster child for malicious Nannies... the British obsession with the queen is ridiculous .. ok, it has a certain charm, because its part of a very colorful history, and England is so beautiful in so many ways, but this simpering boot licking of the aristocracy is nauseating .. Piers is a nasty jerk, and the queen's death will likely usher out the era of British aristocracy, because they are corrupt .. look at the spin off Harry .. what a joke.. and William, philandering and corrupt .. Andrew .. shameful pervert .. there is nothing sacred about the aristocracy, and Trump is worlds ahead of Piers or any of the other talking heads who are always carping and complaining .. vomiting their negative garbage into people's lives and calling it "news" ....

Dissenter
connecting...