Chelsea Clinton seemingly criticized Jared Kushner's involvement in the efforts to combat COVID-19 Friday, saying that even with her experience in public health, she wouldn't qualify for the Task Force.
57 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8189123/Chelsea-Clinton-blasts-Jared-Kushners-role-Donald-Trumps-Coronavirus-Task-Force-tweets.html

what has chelsy done?

has a name daughter of 2 of the most corrupt china sucking russian loving traitors and criminals to sit in power.

she has run their money laundering operation, which she robbed to pay for her overpriced wedding.

and what the fuck jared is a moron but you are corrupt AND a moron.

you should fuck off.

Gee ChelSeaBiscuit, would your degree have anything to do with 'Daddy' donating a lot of money to Africa for AIDS work? Did 'Daddy' hand you those reports and you wrote those into a dissertation, or did 'Daddy' get you a ghost writer? or is your 'degree' based on what you heard the doctors tell you about HildaBeast's condition, and because she is a 'public' figure you warped that into 'I have experience in 'public health'?

Nothing you have ever done is credible. It is all tainted by the corruption of your 'family'. Even your wedding was a sham. And you TEACH?

Shut up, sit down, open a box of wine for Momma. She's having trouble walking again.

She hasn't qualified for anything she's done.

Chelsea Clinton is so ugly that when she gives head, it OFFICIALLY counts as anal.

What a jealous little bitch.

Kushner did fine with his briefing. He sounded competent and focused on the matter at hand. He isn’t of presidential timber but it’s not like they put a retard up there.

Why on Earth would I care what she has to say?

From what I've heard, Jared Kushner is so stupid, his prep school teachers (people who would be very acclimated to undeserving scions of the rich and powerful traipsing off to the Ivy League) were embarrassed he got into Harvard.

That said, anyone who thinks that Chelsea Clinton made it to where she is on her own merits might be able to compete with Jared for the dunce cap.

Hillary eats babies.

Globalist attacks Globalist. I can't stand either one, but Hillary's spawn has definitely inherited her mother's nasty unlikableness.

Dissenter
connecting...