US sales of alcoholic beverages rose 55 per cent in the week ending March 21, according to market research firm Nielsen.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8177525/Americans-turning-booze-pandemic-sends-sales-alcohol-soaring-55.html

It ain't moonshine, officer. It's hand sanitizer.

Alcohol also forms the basis of most hand and body sanitizers, i.e Alcohol (60% proof) plus a form of jell (e.g aloe vera) plus some perfume to cover alcohol medicinal smell, and you have it. (Best alcohol s rubbing alcohol: vODKA .

Once I knew that coronavirus was a thing, the first thing I did was fill my freezers full of meat,, my pantry with beans, rice, salt and pepper and my cabinets with Evan Williams and Diet Coke.

As long as I can pay the electricity bill, I’ll be living large till this this is over or I starve to death.

I can't think of a better reason to get drunk than the MOST BORING APOCALYPSE EVER.

Shit is boring.

Win or lose, hit the booze....there's always a future in the urine-making business...buy up shares cause what they ain't drinkin' they wash their hands with.

Because Fauci likes to lead people by fear. I know people who’s attitude always gets worse due to the damn press briefings

Why is having a drink when not a work "tURnIng tO DrINk" ?

Edit History

2020-25-We 09:25:06 pm

Why is having a drink when not a work "tURnIng tO DrINk" ?

Idiots

Smart early buy. So was toilet paper and masks. All more expensive and hard to get now.

Dissenter
connecting...