Detectives probing the 'racially aggravated' assault of 23-year-old Jonathan Mok on Oxford Street, central London, today issued a series of images of the suspects.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8073797/Police-release-CCTV-images-four-men-wanted-coronavirus-hate-attack.html

We definitely aren't hearing the whole story on this one.

🤔 to the lying fake media who daily lie to the sheep I ask a simple question.

Were these Asians attacked by "ASIANS" (you know, dirty filthy muslims that you call "ASIAN"?) I'm not clicking on your bullshit just pointing out your lies.👌

Edit History

2020-00-We 02:00:31 pm

🤔 to the lying fake media who daily lie to the sheep I ask a simple question. Were these Asians attacked by "ASIANS" or dirty filthy muslims that you call "ASIAN"? I'm not clicking on your bullshit just pointing out your lies.👌

I'm confused by this headline. Is it illegal to hate viruses in England?

What do you know some white looking suspects. Of course it would have to be because the police and press are plastering their pictures all over every media outlet possible. When it's Asian ( actually Muslim) suspects suddenly a giant press blackout takes place. You wouldn't want to infringe on the rights of the foreign born criminals.

If this was some white brits beaten for ANY reason by migrant invaders, it would not be reported OR it would be reported as "provoked by whiteness".

Oh noes! "Asian" on Asian crime!

Clearly FUCKING MUSLIMS, not "asians."

We think this chinky might be a carrier for a highly contagious disease! Lets get really close to him and get his bodily fluids all over our exposed skin by touching him repeatedly!

Yes, this makes about as much sense as trained bears at that German lampshade factory.

Not disabling my Adblocker for the Daily Fail.

Umm, was there only one "victim"? It seems so by the summary headline. So I guess black eyes can migrate?? 🤔

Dissenter
connecting...