A surge of South Africans seeking protection in Australia have been disappointed as no visas have yet been approved.
45 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8035673/Desperate-South-African-farmers-rushed-refugee-status-Australia-claims-rejected.html

Let them come here instead of all the third world monsters. These are not people destined for welfare.

Just tell everyone they are African and they'll demand they be let in. Just don't say they're white.

One of the most troubling social issues of our day and the so called social justice community is completely silent.

The ozzies helped cause the problem with their virtue signalling bullshit, now they don't want to take responsibility , typical.

Edit History

2020-30-Mo 02:30:25 am

The ozzies helped cause the problem with their virtue signalling bullshit, now they don't take responsibility , typical.

Australia is cucked. Were the 'refugees' Muslims, any reason would suffice for quick approval. The Australian govt would rather have Muslims, or Blacks, or Indians, or Chinese, or Mexicans or anyone other than whites.

i hope trump is watching - that is all i can say....

They should seek political asylum in the United States.

The Boers came to SA in 1652, a good 100 years before the Zulu came pillaging and burning their way south. They have more right to be there than the Marxist filth who are murdering them and stealing their land through legislation.

Denying their claim to asylum when they are being subjected to genocide by black Marxists is outright racism.

They should self-identify as k̶a̶f̶f̶i̶r̶ black on their asylum application. Blame whites and label anyone who challenges their self-identity as racist. That will surely get cucked Australia to approve them. No visa officer would dare risk that.

Edit History

2020-33-Mo 03:33:50 am

They should self-identify theira̶f̶f̶i̶r̶ black on their asylum application. Blame whites and label anyone who challenges thei self-identity as racist. That will surely get cucked Australia to approve them. No visa officer would dare risk that.

go back and feed black people, bigots... even if they want to kill you... 🤡

Dissenter
connecting...