Gabriel Bascou, 28, was slashed in a random attack in the street as he left a pancake restaurant with his 23-year-old girlfriend Manon Duma on Friday.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8016003/French-tourists-Valentines-girlfriend-ends-getting-throat-slit-Harlem.html

Welcome to hell - a Democrat run city.

"Random crime"

i.e. Black person keeps attacking white people and only white people in the streets but we can't see a pattern, it is all just "random".

Someone might have told him.

But NOT a hate crime huh?🙄🖕

Another Lefty Liberal Fucktard enjoys a vacation that turns into a sobering lesson in REALITY. This stupid asshole survived his lesson & was able to learn from it. Things didn't work out so well for those 2 Scandinavian chic's who had the bright idea to "Holliday" backpacking across Morocco.

Well, being that he's white there is like a 60% chance he DOESNT hate Trump with all his might. So... I really hate to be that guy, but... if there's a 60% chance that you don't direct half of your total energy towards hating a genocidal dictator hell bent on enslaving the world, then there's a 60% chance that he deserved this. I'm just saying, it Might be a little soon to act like a human being and treat this guy like a human being. Let's wait till we get all the facts in, cause we just Might be free and clear to behave like disgusting savages

usual suspect frikoon minority!

Dissenter
connecting...