Michael Bloomberg, the eighth richest man in America has long resented Donald Trump and his contempt only grew after he won the presidency in 2016.
36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7907645/Mike-Bloomberg-ready-spend-2-billion-defeat-Donald-Trump-Wall-Street-sources-claim.html

Here's an idea -- why don't you spend the $2 billion to help people instead?

Spending 2 Billion Dollars to "Buy" the presidency, should earn you a one way permanent exile from the USA and a loss of citizenship...

2 Billion dollars is enough to end hunger in America. Forever.

But nah, Orange Man Bad!

Right?!

what skeletons in his closet he wants trump gone so bad? been to epstein island much?

2 billion to beat a guy politically is not sane. you cannot hate someone to that tune realistically you are trying to save your ass from what i wonder?

This is how the globalist do. Trump is a threat to his hegemony in the new world order, so he must be stopped. My vote is already decided.

Spent it all little mikey.

He won't win. No matter how much he spends.

I will vote for bloomberg if he pays me 2 million dollars. Then I will promptly leave the country.

USA is just a plutocracy. $ decides in large part for who becomes president/senator/congressman. Time to change it :

• Forbid political adds (it will save a lot of $)
  • Forbid larger donations than 100$

They can interact with voters via internet - no need to waste $ on campaign voyages around the country.

Whole system is totally outdated.

So you think Americans will lose their minds en masse', and you'll be elected President because you spend x amount of money? That says a lot about what you think of Americans Mr. Bloomberg .. you think you can buy and sell us .. .. Tell Wall Street I'd buy puts!!

Is he planning to individually bribe people to vote for him?

Because he can buy $10 billion and it's not going to make a fucking dent.

All of the media and hollywood have been demonizing Trump for 4 fucking years. A million more commercials won't change that equation.

Dissenter
connecting...