Swati Runi Goyal, inset, was wearing the black t-shirt with 'HAIL SATAN' in all-caps on its front, main, on a flight from Florida to Nevada in October 30 when she was warned by airline staff.
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7769139/Woman-49-forced-cover-offensive-Hail-Satan-t-shirt-American-Airlines-flight.html

I have no problem with her wearing a shirt like. It's a giant warning sign to stay away from that bat shit crazy whore...

I’ll take that shirt over Delta showing gay sex scenes.

If the shirt said "Heil Hitler" instead of "Hail Satan", would she have gotten the same apology from the airlines?

How anti semetic of the airline. Whats next, not allowing her blood libel snack preflight?

She's a fucking retard - why would anyone wish to draw attention to themselves in such a manner? Such poor judgment but at least SANE people would know to steer clear of her...

How about we just punch her whiny face right in the nose.

If someone wants to wear a 'Hail Satan' t-shirt they should be allowed to wear one. I'd rather know immediately if someone is an idiot rather than finding out later.

Should have thrown her out of the plane while it was in the air .. let her go tell Satan in person.

Oooh, the Edgy Attention Whore is upset 'cause fee-fees

PS Satan is a twit. Choose a winner's religion or shut your yap with that weak shit.

I'm disappointed in AA's lack of support for freedom of speech. Thank God for Gab.

Dissenter
connecting...