Bhasha Mukherjee, 23, was approached by Miss Luxembourg, Melanie Heynsbroek, 20, during rehearsals for the world famous pageant in London last week because her wrist was painful.
2 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7768775/Britains-junior-doctor-Miss-World-hopeful-Bhasha-Mukherjee-diagnoses-fracture-rivals-wrist.html
  1. She’s the kind of doctor I’d like some personal attention from! 😘

2. In all seriousness, Dr. Mukherjee should be proud of herself for finding what other doctors didn’t.

3. This flowery writeup about this event is obviously not a news piece but a promotional piece to promote Dr. Mukherjee. In other words, propaganda. While I wish Dr. Mukherjee well in her endeavors, she and Daily Mail should be better than using a human interest story as a promotional tool.

'Britain's' 'Miss World hopeful'.... 'Bhasha Mukherjee' .... makes me wanna puke

Edit: Ugh, I've got the faggot https://dissenter.com/user/Alt-center following me around voting me down... fucking creep. This is why you need accounts private. Check the Dissents about this weirdo

Edit History

2019-37-Su 11:37:27 am

'Britain's' 'Miss World hopeful'.... 'Bhasha Mukherjee' .... makes me wanna puke

Dissenter
connecting...