The men waded into the Parramatta River in Silverwater in Sydney's west at about 1.15pm on Sunday when they saw the pensioner in the water.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7768591/Heroic-moment-two-hero-Muslim-men-jump-river-save-old-man-leapt-bridge.html

Why you don't call them muslim when they kill and rape? Fuck you dailymail.

They just wanted his wallet and watch.

So NOW we can have 'muslim' in the title? I thought 'race shouldn't matter' - like it 'doesn't matter' when another one is shooting people, or stabbing people, or raping children. Funny how it only doesn't matter for all the mayhem

They were probably mugging the old man, who was trying to swim away from them

Edit: Ugh, I've got the faggot Machiavelli Rex https://dissenter.com/user/Alt-center following me around voting me down... fucking creep. This is why you need accounts private. Check the Dissents about this weirdo.

Edit History

2019-01-Su 12:01:25 pm

So NOW we can have 'muslim' in the title? I thought 'race shouldn't matter' - like it 'doesn't matter' when another one is shooting people, or stabbing people, or raping children. Funny how it only doesn't matter for all the mayhem

2019-01-Su 12:01:50 pm

Edit: Ugh, I've got the faggot https://dissenter.com/user/Alt-center following me around voting me down... fucking creep. This is why you need accounts private. Check the Dissents about this weirdo.

Suddenly they're Muslim men?

When they rape and kill they're just men

You wankers!

Dissenter
connecting...