The socialite (pictured), 70, made the comments on Good Morning Britain while discussing Prince Andrew and his friendship with the paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7698157/Lady-Colin-Campbell-claims-soliciting-sex-minors-not-paedophilia.html

"I didn't have sex with that 9 year old, I was just ASKING if I could have sex with that 9 year old" Yeah that really sounds better and totally doesn't sound like a pedophile.

It kinda is though.

Ew.....

She's technically correct. Paedophilia refers to prepubescent children. The American shrinks have decided on 13 as the cutoff age. After all of those "rape gang" scandals, I've been suspicious of the Brits as harboring some lax attitudes toward post-pubescent prostitution. If ever there was an impetus to articulate these attitudes, this Prince Andrew stuff is it.

splitting pubic hairs are we ?

Lunacy is inbred in the royal family and their cousins.

She's right, 14 is the age the average girl gave birth before ugly feminist harpies demanded the age of consent be raised to 18 in the US. The rest of the world slowly followed suit but not to that extreme age. For instance, in Germany, Italy, Austria and most of the balkans the age of consent is 14. Soliciting sex from a 14yo is not paedophilia, it's a man being a normal human being who finds fertility attractive.

Dissenter
connecting...