Ebenezer Azamati was expelled from a debate at the Oxford Union after he attempted to attend a talk on the motion 'This House has no confidence in HM Government'.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7694591/Outrage-blind-student-25-dragged-ankles-Oxford-Union-debating-chamber.html

How does he know he's not white?

I didnt know Oxford did lynchings lol.

I find it curious that the video ends before the complainant is dragged out by his ankles as claimed. Also it seems like the complainant raised his voice at the security whose requests for him to remove himself were being ignored.

I wonder what details are omitted from this report.

What a crap story. Why did "officials refuse his attendance"? If the Daily Mail's requests for an explanation went unanswered, then the story should say so.

The snowflake was playing the privileged blind black card, and threw a fit when it was declined.

It seems like we're only getting half the story here. There are a lot of unanswered questions.

I'm the the behaviour of the black "student" was impeccable and its all the rayciss white peoples fault.

I'm the the behaviour of the black "student" was impeccable and its all the rayciss white peoples fault. And don't forget, he occupies a university place that is now denied to a British student.

Dissenter
connecting...