The House Ethics Committee revealed a cache of messages showing Michigan's Rashid Tlaib asked senior staffers for money to cover 'car maintenance, child care and other essentials'.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7689623/Ethics-probe-squad-member-Rashida-Tlaib-reveals-asked-campaign-money.html

Hypocrisy thy name is the squad

I thought it was racist to accuse or expose a muzzie of wrongdoing? Race (even though muzzie isn’t a race) card will be played in 3....2....1....

I’m betting these are the very least of the terrorist bitches crimes

Communists usually demand/steal money. She kindly asked. So, yeah, OFF without even a slap on the wrist.

We're so screwed, the Squad seem to 1)be completely useless in balancing their own budgets. 2) Seem to be baffled that using public money or money donated for one purposes and then using it for personal use is wrong. 3) blame all their mistakes on someone else or some other group. It's almost a 3rd world mentality. I wonder why?

Anyway, behold. This is the future of the Western world.

full investigation dragged through the press/sewer. when?

Be gone, jihad thot.

Let's see if equal justice will get applied, here.... I forgot his name, but there was a Republican who won a seat from a Democrat in California who did the same thing. He and his wife are both in jail, right now. I think the governor of California filled the vacancy with a Democrat....

Dissenter
connecting...