California congresswoman Katie Hill, 32, has been seen in a series of shocking pictures with her female staffer obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.
153 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7609835/Katie-Hill-seen-showing-Nazi-era-tattoo-smoking-BONG-NAKED.html

According to Cancel Culture she should be canceled/done, but she won't because Dems also have Hypocrite Culture to uphold

Iron Cross is not a NAZI symbol

Hill may be an immoral stupid democrat, but the DM and ADL are even more retarded than she is for claiming a maltese cross tattoo is evidence of being a white supreme.

THIS is the PERFECT California "congresswoman"!

PERFECT I tell you ...................

"Nazi-era tattoo". I almost fell off the chair laughing. It feels like they come up with something more retarded to say every single day.

BREAKING: Democrat Congresswoman Seen Nude With Nazi-Era Tattoo, Hitting Bong & Kissing Female Staffer

Screw the pro remain Daily Mail.

Remember: 15 years Howard Dean's political career ended when he screamed exuberantly at his own campaign rally because it was "unseemly".

Today no political candidate would take a shit on camera but I predict we'll see a homeless bum taking a shit on an LA street while at the same time proclaiming his candidacy within the next 10 years.

If she had a R after her name instead of a D people would be breaking down her office demanding her resignation.

came here to see picks of two hot lesbians...was disappointed.

Dissenter
connecting...