The unnamed author will release a book next month - an extended-play version of the essay that turned Washington on its head with speculation.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7601919/Anonymous-Trump-insider-rocked-White-House-resistance-op-ed-tell-book.html

Gay leftist fan fiction.

Love how the "resistance" aka #Chinese agents always get paid off through "book deals".

What number is this?

There's about one of these every two fucking months in the last 3 years.

Write a book, do appearances.....good money, I'm sure. Another whore.

It must be really galling to these assholes that the "petty" and "ineffectual" Donald Trump, who, let's be honest, is not really suited to being President, has done more good in less than one term than the last 4 Presidents managed to do combined.

The hate for him is so intense you wonder if it is real or whether it's all a big game played at our expense. As much as I like Trump, the fact that he has done nothing to protect freedom is worrying. Social media publishers need to be opened up to being sued into bankruptcy if they do not stop censoring our opinions.

The blue haired freaks will explode when its revealed that Trump is in fact the insider and wrote the book just to take their Pink Dollars to fund his 2020 win.

Yeah yeah, and Russia proof was only moments away... Give it a rest already

Kiss-and-tell-all make believe I am sure.

More bullshit fiction, no doubt. I find it hysterical they use the word, “resistance” as though it’s a badge of courage against tyranny. What a load.

The misses just keep on coming.

Dissenter
connecting...