Investigators have disrupted 24 terrorist plots in the UK since April 2017, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick has said.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7599943/British-police-foiled-24-terror-plots-April-2017.html

Let me tell you something, you clam lapping dyke. Arresting someone for saying "I'm going to blow that mosque / church /govt office up" on Twatter, Instatwat or FuckingIdiotBook does NOT count towards foiling a terrorist plot you gormless mon-fucking-strosity.

Edit History

2019-54-Tu 12:54:10 pm

Let me tell you something, you clam lapping dyke. Arresting someone for saying "Im going to blow that mosque up" does NOT count towards foiling a terrorist plot you gormless mon-fucking-strosity.

The aptly named commissioner has presided over a massive increase in crime in London, nothing she says should be taken seriously.

When you create the terror it is easier to foil it.

Filthy muslims must be intimidated by that face👌🙄

You are a laughing stock. Comfort yourself in the belief that you're safe for not having a 9/11 meanwhile your children are raped daily, your people murdered daily. Death by a thousand cuts.

They won't assimilate, they will breed you out you fucking idiots doing exactly what the GLOBALISTS want.

Dissenter
connecting...