Headstones were upended, split and laying in tatters with a lone Star of David left on the gravel at Chatham Memorial Synagogue cemetery in Rochester, Kent.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7599759/Anti-Semitic-thugs-use-sledgehammers-smash-100-year-old-gravestones.html

"Ms Halpern-Matthews attributes a spike in anti-Semitism to the Brexit referendum and politicians' use of hateful language."

Yeah right, typical semitic tactics. What're the odds they staged the attack themselves just to guilt trip goy into even more silence?

"Rochester"

So Pakiland, not a big surprise

The word you're looking for is muslims. You know, the slimy filthy creatures you imported knowing full well they do nothing but destroy?

Disingenuous kvetching here:

"Ms Halpern-Matthews attributes a spike in anti-Semitism to the Brexit referendum and politicians' use of hateful language."

Hmm, I wonder which community in Rochester could be responsible for this vandalism? I don't think it's likely to be a community that voted en masse for either Brexit or for the politicians she refers to, do you?

Funny, I thought the Brexit referendum was a vote against globalist elites and the rootless cosmopolitan cabal that controls our lives. What does any of that have to do with Jews? Nope, can't think of any reason why she'd associate one with the other.

9/10 this was either Muslims or a "Hey rabbi" incident. But they really, really want you to think it was those evil nahtzees.

Edit History

2019-48-We 11:48:26 am

Disingenuous kvetching here:

Hmm, I wonder which community in Rochester could be responsible for this vandalism? I don't think it's likely to be a community that voted en masse for either Brexit or for the politicians she refers to, do you?

Funny, I thought the Brexit referendum was a vote against globalist elites and the rootless cosmopolitan cabal that controls our lives. What does any of that have to do with Jews? Nope, can't think of any reason why she'd associate one with the other.

9/10 this was either Muslims or a "Hey rabbi" incident.

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...