One Democratic congressman erputed: 'You think this impeachment is a LYNCHING? What the hell is wrong with you?'
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7598245/Donald-Trump-calls-impeachment-push-lynching-botches-polling-swing-state-voters.html

"Lynching is our word"

I'm pretty sure lynching was color blind. Plenty of whites were also hung.

"Illinois Democratic Rep. Bobby Rush erupted on Twitter, telling Trump that 'people who look like you' had lynched 'people who look like me'"

Yes, but those white people were Democrats and they didn't just lynch Black Republicans, they lynched White Republicans too. Over 1,000 White Republicans were lynched by Democrats.

Why do these Democrats always denigrate the sacrifices Republicans made to get black people FREEDOM?

This attempted coup is a lynching. Where are our black brothers and sisters standing up to the injustice of it? Not in the Democrat party. #WalkAway

If Graham had any balls he would hold a vote to reject any impeachment put forth by the House right now and shut this coup down.

Lynching is a raceless act.

Those making it about Black American alone are idiots, whose education is either lacking or filtered through the lense of dogmatic racism.

Loretta Lynch will sue.

I feel I should point out the leaders of the nazis were given public trials with legal counsel and the right to face their accusers, Trump has been given none of those legal protections. The President is being treated worse than the leaders of nazi Germany!

Dissenter
connecting...