In the hour-long documentary with Tom Bradby, Prince Harry voices his desire to leave the UK and considers living in Africa, saying Cape Town would be an 'amazing place' to live.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7593293/Meghan-says-existing-not-living-struggles-pressures-royal-life.html

I feel sorry for the baby. It will suck being raised by retards.

Much Wow.

A sniggle mother from a trash culture that marries a FUCKING PRINCE (ok, it was Prince Harry but still...) is STILL "existing, not living" even after getting the greatest almighty fucking BAILOUT that a garbage cumdumpster modern sniggle mom could ever fucking get?!??! God, the entitlement on this whore is downright biblical in size and scope!

What kind of chance does a non-Chad 'regular guy' have satisfying these whores when even a FUCKING PRINCE can't keep her relentless hypergamy hamster in check? SHE LITERALLY GOT THE FUCKING DISNEY PRINCESS BAILOUT AFTER FUCKING HER LIFE UP BY SHITTING OUT BASTARDS and it's not good enough for her...

God! We should have abolished Women's Sufferage decades ago and never, ever brought Barbie to market, but our ancestors really fucked up.

Go Your Own Way and save for a sex robot. These hoes are ridiculous.

Get a job, ya royal twits.

whine whine whine.... you live in palaces and don't have to work. stop bitching.

I take it she never read the prince and the pauper?

Let Harry leave the UK. He is not worthy to be a prince in England, and certainly not Wales and Scotland.

See, back in the 18th Century gold diggers at least had the grace to express gratitude after marrying into nobility

Cry me a river.

always thought she was a attention seeking gold digger

Harry should move to LA and join a gang.

Dissenter
connecting...