The Church of England estimates typical church staged just one white wedding in 2018 and in some dioceses less than one in 100 people went to church on Sunday with 1.2% Sunday churchgoers
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7586379/Typical-church-just-27-people-turning-worship-congregation-numbers-fall.html?fbclid=IwAR2V9wvK0ay8AkB-wcCabfK4_4Si6DIgMrEswf3hgXRAkcI-RhqpiXFhnCE

Maybe fake Christianity doesn't resonate with people?

Try real Christianity. The type that had Knights and Crusaders.

If the Church of England hadn't embraced homosexuality would the numbers be different?

mfw I thought Christianity was banned in the UK to appeal to the Muslim migrants

Church of england is not christian!

No worries. The immigrants you've told the flock to encourage are having lots of children and attendance is high. Unfortunately they will be attending their mosque and not your quaint old church. I guess having publicly avowed atheists in the church's highest positions doesn't exactly sell the church too well either.

Perhaps if the church actually preached the Word of God instead of the religion of progressivism this wouldn’t be a problem. 🧐

Two articles in as many days of the Left crowing about the "decline" of Christianity. I wonder if this is like when they proclaim "Trump can't win" or "Remain will win the Brexit referendum"?

Don't worry. They'll be able to sell them and repurpose them as mosques.

That's because the salt has lost it's flavor and gone bad. This isn't the real church, in the western world the real church has been dead for some time, when the Church returns to following the will of God and not what it popular with man that is when it will revive, until then it will die.

And the church of woke, and islam is the replacement.

Dissenter
connecting...