The corporation broadcast 'Undercover With The Clerics - Iraq's Secret Sex Trade' on October 3 - an investigation into sexual exploitation of children and young women by clerics in Iraq (pictured).
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7575235/17-000-viewers-demand-BBC-deletes-documentary-Iraqi-Muslim-clerics-sell-girls-sex.html

Muslims living in the west are a ticking time bomb. They don't integrate on any level. They will cause a civil war against us some day, mark my words.

So I'm guessing it's muzzies trying to cover up their crimes yet again.

That translates to 17,000 customers.

I was told this was a Pakistani phenomena... seems I was told wrong then. Where else in the Islamic world do they do this?

Normally I consider BBC Fake News to be a source of... Fake News.. but in this instance they appear to be a credible source of information. Note how the objection is based on the material being "disrespectful" to shia islam and not inaccurate.

17,000 mozlims sign

The muzzies just cannot handle any type of criticism especially when it exposes one of their own doing things they claim would never happen.

They are so used to playing the “poor muzzies” victim cards they haven’t learned how to respond when they are exposed. The demands they made and their explanations sound like a nine year old kid wrote them.

Dissenter
connecting...