Durham University student Jamie Griffiths, 19, Googled 'how to make a friend' then came into contact with the 17-year-old girl during two attempts to engage her in conversation.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7557947/Shy-awkward-student-19-faces-JAIL-sex-assault-conviction.html

If he was in a minority group she would be the one in trouble. but white male incels are not tolerated!

He should just convert to islam, then brutally beat and rape her. Then if she objects she'll be arrested by the police for islamophobia.

Edit History

2019-53-Fr 01:53:01 pm

He should just convert to islam, then brutally beat and rape her. Then she'll be a racist islamophobe if she objects.

There stands a teenage boy who's been massively, massively failed by this sick joke of a society. White men are pathologised to an insane level and equipped for nothing more than failure in life, then Big Society, Inc. is standing by with a set of keys and a stiff sentence when they fail hard.

I can't condone what he did, even though it was very, very, minor. Teenage boys shouldn't be standing on railway bridges trying to grab at younger girls when they walk past. I don't know where he got the idea it was OK to do that. But the severity of his actions is mitigated by his youth and his severe social awkwardness. There is a principle that young people are allowed to make mistakes and he should have got a caution or a slap on the wrist. But instead he faces the possibility of a jail sentence, his life ruined, because all the system sees is Evil White Male Rapist.

This boy may be shy, but he isn't hideously ugly or disabled. In a normal society, he would be able to get on and have a normal life. As Morgoth once said on a stream, in a sane, traditional world there wouldn't be "incels" because all these young men would be married off with kids and a stable job by the age of 21. (Maybe a little older for the tiny percentage of men with the brains to complete an actually-useful university degree.) He would have a wife who stayed at home, and he would have a hot meal and a cold beer waiting for him when he came back from work. Instead, we have an epidemic of singledom, and also a state of hyper-promiscuity among young women and a small percentage of very high status men. Large numbers of 30+ women face a lonely lifetime of cats, having spent their fertile 20s banging anything that moved and completing a totally useless university "degree". Meanwhile large numbers of men reach their 30s without ever having even kissed a girl. We celebrate the degenerate while pathologising the most basic human contact.

Needless to say, this pathology is like the front of an American bus in the 1950s - for whites only. Does anyone think for a moment we would be looking at this story if the perpetrator was a diverse individual, such as an African or a Pakistani? He would be given a gentle slap and told not to do it again. Or even better, she would be called a racist if she dared to make a complaint.

Judges thought process: Fuck! If I don't convict this guy, the Guardian and Huffpost are going to call me a misogynist and there will be a write in campaign to remove me from the bench.....yeah I won't, but jeez, there will be all that extra paper work and uncomfortable review meetings. Oh Screw it, he's just a White dude, throw him under the bus and I will be back home with a glass of wine relaxing in a flash.

Edit History

2019-50-Fr 10:50:15 am

Judges thought process: Fuck! If I don't convict this guy, the Guardian and Huffpost are going call me a misogynist and there will be a write in campaign to remove me from the bench.....yeah I won't, but jeez, there will be all that extra paper work and uncomfortable review meetings. Oh Screw it, he's just a White dude, throw him under the bus and I will be back home with a glass of wine relaxing in a flash.

So a guy touches a girls arm and waist. What are the long term ramifications psychologically, socially, and financially for a psychologically normal girl? Maybe, at most, 5 minutes of anger, or embarrassment. What are the ramifications of a boy convicted of sexual assault? Disaster both psychologically, socially, and financially for a lifetime. Any judge convicting this boy, is no better than a rapist themselves and should be sentenced as such.

The UK is DEAD and America is sure to follow if Demonrats have their way..

This is part of how feminists and women are being programmed to lash out at men by jews. Jew have done the same with blacks who are programmed to cry racism every time they are challenged in any fashion. I won't even start with how faggots and trannies are programmed.

never be alone with women you do not know , they are untrust worthy case in point

The UK is fucked

This is insane!

Dissenter
connecting...