A photo has emerged showing Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wearing blackface to a party 18 years ago when he was a private school teacher. 
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7479537/Photo-shows-Canadas-Prime-Minister-Justin-Trudeau-brownface.html

Hahahahah!

That is fucking hilarious! The poster boy for the left! They are such fucking tools.

Vote out this racist douchebag.

If a brown/black person wore whiteface to look European no one would say a thing. They are basically admitting that there's something wrong with being an arab/black person and that you can't make fun of them or dress up to look like them.

Probably brown because he had his head far up his cabal masters’ assess.

"brownface"
When did the name get changed from blackface?

He needs to be made an example of. His theatrics when it comes to apologies on behalf of Canadians for the crimes of others/former governments knew no bounds, but nary a time did he apologize for his own actions or his government's actions. This is the first instance I can recall where actually apologized for something HE DID. Furthermore, his endless virtue-signaling when it comes to smearing his political opponents knew no bounds.

Turnabout fairplay.

BREAKING NEWS. Pictures emerge of Elizabeth Warren wearing 'paleface'.

I still don't care that he did it. I'm fighting the internal notion to punish him per the left's rules, but I can't do it. Fuck all this virtue signaling!

Unless he was wearing it to taunt or abuse another person it's no big deal.

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...