A Countdown supermarket in Auckland, New Zealand , was bombarded by vegan activists on Sunday.
78 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7475573/Shoppers-lash-vegan-protesters-raided-Auckland-supermarket.html

Domestic terrorism.

Private property. Have security evict them from the premises. If they refuse to comply, get the police to forcibly remove them.

“Management reserves the right to refuse entry and/or service”

The economic terrorists are on private property, and are damaging the supermarket's business. Affecting turnover and driving away paying customers.

Why aren't they thrown in jail? I don't understand why supermarkets and restaurants are so polite about it.

The reason why vegans act like this is that they have the deficiency of the right kind protein only found in animals. That is why their brains have became severely retarded. These people are weakly, sickly and when you speak to them, you can see how clouded their minds are. Sadly, you can't punch them because their bones break like toothpicks.

Hahaha these people are retards how the fuck did security not throw them on their faces fucking dumb cunts, I was hoping that lady would of smashed them ha

I'd grab her ass. "Sorry, luv....wrong rump roast." wink, wink nudge, nudge

Fun stuff like this never happens near me. I would have rammed a 50lb cart as fast as I could run at the one holding the sign and then prepare to draw for my baton and side arm if his friends retaliated.

Violence: it's what's for dinner.

The 'Guilty Remnant' at it again.

Faggots

One good switching.

That’s all it’d take.

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...