Make-up artist Natasha Wright was upset to see the devices - designed to prevent theft - in a store on Wembley High Road in north west London.
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7471317/Makeup-artist-brands-Boots-racist-finds-security-tags-black-hair-care-products.html

supermarkets know what products get stolen, and they put security tags on them to prevent it.

There is nothing racist, except for the donkeys that don't know how security works. What she should be looking at is why the black people steal more than whites.

cough Boots are simply tagging products that get stolen the most

NO ONE really gives a shit what a dindu makeup ‘artist’ thinks is racist.

I didn’t care before I read this, I care even less now

I would never have assumed that black people steal more than white people, but I guess Ms Wright wants to bring it to our attention.

Yeah they do tag products that have habit of going MIA.

In response Boots said: 'To prevent theft our colleagues add security tags to the products that are being stolen.

'They do this regardless of what the product is, the cost of it, or which aisle they are on.'

End of complaint. End of story. Move on.

Nice bit of self-pwning.

Shops obviously put tags on the most stolen items; they aren't going to bother tagging things that don't get stolen.

The truth hurts.

So.... if the black ones were the ones getting stolen, then you put tags on those ones...

The shop is a business, they don't care about making special measures for only one race, they care about what stock is disappearing because it costs them.... What a pointless CUNT

They usually put tags on everything because people steal. It's your own damn fault if you see "racism" everywhere.

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...