The events in the obscure Saudi oil town of Abqaiq rocked world oil prices and dramatically raised the stakes in the ongoing tensions between the US and Iran.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7470709/Will-Donald-Trump-unleash-hell-Iran-Oil-prices-soaring-threats-war.html

This is bullshit. Let Israel fight the wars it starts, for I bet they're behind it.

No more proxy wars for Israel. The one nation everyone goes out of their way not to mention. The one nation that could be behind these strikes. Leave the middle east, including Israel, to mind it's own business. And we will mind ours.

Good grief, let Saudi blacktop Iran.

If Saudi Arabia and Israel want a war with Iran, they should fight it themselves. America has no business getting involved.

You know what Trump is going to do...he is going to tell Saudi Arabia to use the equipment and training we have provided and to have fucking at it. Their shit, their risk, our Soldiers don't need to do it. Maybe Israel will do us a favor and just level Iran with a Nuke...the world will never be at peace with Muslims walking free

My guess is that Trump will tell Iran that we're open for business if and when they need to resupply their munitions!

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...