The singer told Good Morning Britain today that once she'd started studying Islam, she realised that she'd been one her whole life, calling it a 'reversion' and not a 'conversion'.
36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7468213/Sinead-OConnor-insists-shes-Muslim-life-just-didnt-realise-it.html

What a sad little attention whore.

She should probably have realised it when she was big-mouthing about being a lesbian and sex with women. Can't wait for ISIS to throw her head first off the highest point in the town.

These dirty people are "Islam tourists" who have no idea how hellish islam is for women who can't just 'leave' when they feel like it and never get to take the hijab off outside and are profiteering from virtue-signalling to other shallow disaffected people

Edit History

2019-22-Mo 11:22:06 am

She should probably have realised it when she was big-mouthing about being a lesbian and sex with women

These dirty people are "Islam tourists" who have no idea how hellish islam is for women and are profiteering from virtue-signalling to other shallow disaffected people

2019-22-Mo 11:22:40 am

She should probably have realised it when she was big-mouthing about being a lesbian and sex with women. Can't wait for ISIS to throw her head first off the highest point in the town.

These dirty people are "Islam tourists" who have no idea how hellish islam is for women and are profiteering from virtue-signalling to other shallow disaffected people

I used to think this woman was a genuine activist, now I can see she was an attention whore all along.

So, shes trans-muslim?

Explains what a psycho you are.

Sinead has mental health issues and no one noticed because women get a get out of jail free card when retarded

I guess when the shaved or close-cropped look fails to get attention, trade it in for a hijab.

Edit History

2019-49-Mo 10:49:25 pm

I guess when the shaved or close-cropped look fails to get attention trade it in for a hijab.

They can have her. She won't be missed by the rest of us.

she needs more mental help

Who is she and how long until we hear about her being beaten and executed?

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...