Debate has raged whether the next 007 should be a woman, or black with Daniel Craig stepping down from the role. Phoebe Waller-Bridge has done both in a modern twist on the script.
132 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html

Get woke, Go broke. Nice way to kill the James Bond franchise.

Nope. I'm done.

mmm... no.

nope.

James Bond is not a black chick.

Fuck you, and everything you stand for.

007 is supposed to be male. He's the kind of guy that men wish they were and women wish they could be with. I already knew this next film was trouble when they put a raging man-hating feminazi at its helm but if he really is turning the number over to some black chick then it means the end of the franchise.

What the fuck?

There isn't anything liberalism can't ruin.

Jane Bond? WTF. This shit is getting old. Just make a new franchise. I guess James bond is a symbol of toxic masculinity to them, so their deconstructing it and tearing it down.

I really don't know which will be worse, if this is actually 100% true, or if this is just some kind of gotcha ploy to drum up outrage and then be like "naaaah, only sorta".

Yep, I'm done. STOP WATCHING MOVIES & TV!

Ghostbusters 2016? Is that you?
Sorry, I think I'm going to miss you at the theater this time too...

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...