Despite its controversial politics, the Southern-born, Christian-run sandwich chain ranked no. 1 in the ACSI Restaurant Report 2019 making it the top restaurant for the fourth year in a row.
88 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7191049/Americas-favorite-fast-food-chain-Chick-fil-again.html

What controversial politics? As a business Chic-fil-A has never once presented any kind of political message to me. The CEO has his own personal beliefs, and engages in them in the way he sees fit, but the business just serves up fast food.

The baizuo jihad against Chick-Fil-A is why I go there every chance I get. Resist this, ding dongs.

i want chick fil a in my country. the other american outlets suck and need a moral back bone.

I eat there mostly because they make the best sandwiches. And I love the fact that it pisses off the sexually confused left wing scum.

The blurb should read "Despite our constant media attacks on Chick-fil-a for some reason it seems to be having the opposite effect."

The only fast food I will eat.

HAH! More proof that Trump will win in 2020. The libtards can't even suppress and destroy a fast food joint.

They’re good, they’re fast, they’re accurate.

Just because people don’t worship faggot life doesn’t mean they are a bad company

As a friend of mine once said, complaining about the 'controversial politics' of a Chick-fil-A would be like complaining that a stripper is a communist. What the hell difference does it make?

Just last week i was eating at my local Chick-fil-a watching the general manager hang a gay man in the ball pit while children pummeled him with pickles. Best chicken in town

Dissenter
connecting...