Film critics are embroiled in a row about the new Pixar movie, but Glam Africa Magazine editor Afua Adom (pictured) says those angry at the film have missed the point completely.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7187097/Its-story-toys-GMB-guests-clash-claim-Toy-Story-4-RACIST.html

racists , racists everywhere

Why doesn't Glam Africa magazine ever have any white people on the cover? Just asking.

Edit History

2019-33-Th 12:33:45 pm

Why doesn't Glam Africa magazine have any white people on the cover? Just asking.

claim Toy Story 4 is RACIST for having 'no black leads'"

One of the most stupidest statements I've seen to date. Toys are not humans, they are toys. Those who find Toys racist need to check into an insane asylum, and remain there. Also, The Daily Mail is tabloid trash.

Edit History

2019-37-Th 12:37:50 pm

_claim Toy Story 4 is RACIST for having 'no black leads'"

One of the most stupidest statements I've seen to date. Toys are not humans, they are toys. Those who find Toys racist need to check into an insane asylum, and remain there. Also, The Daily Mail is tabloid trash.

tards arguing with other tards

Mental health hospitals need to be built and populated with these nutters...

#ClownWorld 🤡🌎 Toys are objects and therefore have no race. Even if they are anthropomorphized as part of a children's movie toys cannot have a race. You can dye or paint them so that they resemble a race but at the end of the day they are still objects. Furthermore the outrage mobs (who will never be satisfied) are complaining about a supposed "lack of diversity" would it be better or worse from a diversity standpoint to introduce either a JarJar Binks action figure or a Golliwog doll? I mean you would have "a more diverse cast" but then the outrage mobs will be pissed over "tokenism" and "harmful stereotypes." If these people will never be happy why bother giving them the time of day? Just ignore them and make whatever you were going to make.

Based lady vs professional race hustler.

Why are we even giving these stupid claims airtime anyway?

Any adult that takes that away from the movie is a broken toy.

I am so sick of these commie fuckers

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...