French President Emmanuel Macron vowed to rebuild Notre Dame with help from the international community after a devastating fire gutted the famous Catholic cathedral last night.
255 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-6925015/Fire-breaks-historic-Notre-Dame-cathedral-Paris.html

This is the perfect visual of what we are allowing to happen to the West.

Why does my mind go to "Islamist's did this"?! Crazy huh? No not really!

Strangely absent of information.

Today starts the foundation of the European Caliphate. 1000 years ago, Islam could only dream of just passing out Koran on European soil and now due to liberals, Paris will be the capital Islamic Europa. I wonder what the Arabic name for Europe will be called in the future?

Gee, even Hitler didn't light the monuments of France on fire. Now who has a vitriolic hatred of all things Christian and a proven track record of destroying all vestiges of civilisation because their peanut brains think they are "idols?"

THAT'S RIGHT, MUSLIMS.

Who has been caught red-handed attempting to vandalise and burn churches in France before?

THAT'S RIGHT, MUSLIMS.

Hey Parisians in case you didn't know it your appeasement of Islam is what led you to your death and extinction. Or in other words Your Fucked and you brought it ALL on yourselves. But hey nobody will accuse you of not being politically incorrect. ENJOY

Edit History

2019-25-Mo 06:25:24 pm

Hey Parisians in case you didn't know it your appeasement of Islam is what led you to your death and extinction. Or in other words Your Fucked and you brought it ALL on yourselves. But hey nobody will accuse you of not being politically correct. ENJOY

Just like western civilization at large. Up in flames.

One guess MUSLIMS but shhhh don't want to cause butt hurt feelz

"Renovation work?" is that what we're calling Islamic takeover now?

I BET THE NATIONAL DEBT THAT IS WAS MUSLIMS!!!! Seriously, even soy boy Satanists aren't this evil.

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...