Witnesses reported hearing 20 shots and seeing 'blood everywhere'. Police are responding to the incident in Christchurch on the country's South Island.
166 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-6811785/Shooter-opens-fire-New-Zealand-injures-four-people-witnesses-say-heard-20-shots.html

If countries would just demand that Islam be banned as a hate/death/sex cult then crap like this wouldn't happen. Islam should NOT be any any western nation as it's completely opposite of freedom. It adds only PROBLEMS to the region it infects.

Oh how interesting - the main page headline calls this guy a "Trump supporting" White supremacist. When you click through the reference to Trump disappears. I guess DM thinks putting Trump's name in the headline will get them clicks. WHORES

And so it begins...... He recorded a video of the attack and posted it online. Its already scrubbed from the internet but go to 4chan /pol it will be posted on there somewhere.

Edit History

2019-49-Fr 02:49:52 am

And so it begins...... He recorded a video of the attack. Go to 4chan /pol it will be posted on there somewhere.

Nigeria: Death toll of Fulani jihad massacre doubles to over 130 ....Any mention of this slaughter of Christians about a month ago by the establishment media?

"The shooter's weapons were marked with the names of other people who have carried out attacks."

WTF, Daily Mail? Two of those I could read, "Dimitry Senyavin" and "Edward Codrington" are historical naval figures from the Napoleonic era. I guess you could say "they carried out attacks," but not anytime recently. Misleading and inaccurate.

Edit History

2019-07-Fr 04:07:14 am

"The shooter's weapons were marked with the names of other people who have carried out attacks."

WTF, Daily Mail? Two of those I could read, "Dimitry Senyavin" and "Edward Codrington" are historical naval figures from the Napoleonic era. I guess you could say "they carried out attacks," but not anytime recently. Misleading and inaccurate.

Well I'm sure President Trump will be blamed for this. I'm betting the M5M will milk this one for years, while the numerous Muslim attacks get little mention. It's sad people were killed, it seems like the gunman was driven to this act by reported muslim attacks.

Muslims kill more people each week on average in the name Of Islam than "White Supremacists" do in an entire year. Perspective matters

They just changed the headline to "Trump supporting gunman" . DM is garbage

Heres the video of the shooting..... https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

Muslims nearly always name their first boy after a character from their magic texts who committed heinous crimes even worse than this. Muslims have had decades now to tackle extremists in their own communities but have failed abjectly. These sorts of revenge attacks will inevitably increase over time unless Islam is reined in and Muslims are encouraged to leave.

Edit History

2019-42-Fr 04:42:08 am

Muslims nearly always name their first boy after a character from their magic texts who committed heinous crimes even worse than this. Muslims have had decades now to tackle extremists in their own communities but have failed abjectly. These sorts of revenge attacks will inevitably increase over time unless Islam is reigned in and Muslims are encouraged to leave.

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...