Hitler's Last Day describes how American soldiers took their revenge on the Nazis after seeing the horrific conditions, including 39 railway wagons full of dead bodies with their eyes open.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-3067988/Let-s-Nazi-dogs-Enraged-horrors-Dachau-concentration-camp-arriving-liberate-WWII-prisoners-American-soldiers-executed-50-Germans-cold-blood-reveals-new-book.html

The term used before that Nazi was shot was not Schweinhunt "Pig Dog" it was ScheisseKopf "Shit head". My uncle Walter was there that day with the US Army. He told the story with far more detail than the DailyFail is providing in their propaganda piece.

So they bombed and cut off every conceivable means of supply and then blamed the prison guards for not being able to acquire food, oil, and anything else they needed?

What was the point in that? Stalin was playing 3D chess and was already in the process of filling in the Axis vacuum.

Edit History

2021-30-Sa 05:30:40 am

What was the point in that. Stalin was playing 3D chess and was planning the takeover of the German/Japanese vacuum.

2021-36-Sa 05:36:13 am

What was the point in that? Stalin was playing 3D chess and was planning the takeover of the Axis vacuum.

2021-36-Sa 05:36:42 am

What was the point in that? Stalin was playing 3D chess and was already in the process of taking over the Axis vacuum.

My, my, some sick nazi lovers here

Looks like Fauci and and Dan Andrews in the picture above.

Juden zerstörten die Welt.

Only 50? Sad.

But if they'd seen the future, they'd have helped them with the Zyklon B.

The NAZIs were the good people involved in that war. The US backed the jews.

Fuckem, the laws of war apply to men, not animals....God bless General George Patton for standing up for his men and the fine work they did liberating Dachau and exterminating some of it's vermin.

Dissenter
connecting...