In defiance of the national outrage over the paddling of two high school girls by a male vice principal, a Texas school district voted last night to allow corporal punishment by members of the opposite sex.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-2208462/Defiant-Texas-school-OKs-opposite-sex-spankings-principal-breaks-rule.html

Sounds like something pedophiles would do..

Will the bad girls now get stiff punishment with their spankings? No woman is going to take a bad boy over her lap and spank him unless she wants sticky puddles on it.

wtf is wrong with people?

I need more information before I form an opinion on this. Some form of documentation, or evidence. Are there any videos of the naughty Texas schoolgirls being spanked?

Only liberals would make it a sexual thing....

DO THAT TO MY KID AND YOU WOULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A LONG LONG LONG TIME FOOL

Edit History

2021-14-Th 07:14:29 am

DO THAT TO MY KID AND YOU WOULD BE IN YHE HOSPITAL FOR A LONG LONG LONG TIME FOOL

What the heck?? This story is almost 10 years old at this point (2012), why is this on Gab Trends now??? (9/23/21) That kids out of college (if she went) probably has kids of her own now.

I remember this when it happened because it came up in a grad class I was in at the time. Also interestingly, a group of girls showed up at the school board meeting and defended the principal and the choice to be paddled. Go figure.

Dissenter
connecting...