Video footage captures the moment a mass brawl broke out at an outdoor swimming pool in Berlin on Sunday, with an estimated 100 young men fighting each other.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10938557/100-MAN-brawl-breaks-sparked-WATER-PISTOL-prank-Berlin-outdoor-pool.html

And here I thought Berlin was in Germany. My mistake. Those pictures can't be in Germany as the Germans look to be the minority.

Foreigners attacking the natives and for once, the natives stood up to themselves. The next time the invaders are at the mosque, they had better pray the native Europeans never work collectively because if we do, the invaders will never be raping kids anywhere ever again.

Edit History

2022-41-Th 08:41:53 am

Foreigners attacking the natives and for once, the natives stood up to themselves. The next time the invaders are at the mosque, they had better pray the native Europeans never work collectively because if we do, the invaders will never be raping kids anywhere every again.

Arabs are the worst.

LOL get a life losers!

Very Germany looking - ha, my goodness.

Are Western Peoples ever gonna wake up and understand that we’ve been sold down the river, by you know who, or are we gonna just fade away?

This is a binary choice, there is no third option.

Jihadist, always the jihadist. Looks like Berlin, Libya.

Dissenter
connecting...