20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10912339/Thousands-flock-Mexico-escaping-crippling-cost-living-Biden-Governor-Gavin-Newsom.html

The land of Mexico could be a paradise on earth if it weren't run by the Mexicans.

So wait...if the Commiefornians are fleeing to Mexico and they are taking their bullshit politics with them does this mean Mexico is going to get worse and even more illegals overall will stream into the US?

LOL THE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE JUST TAKING THEIR ILLEGAL COCK ROACH ASSES BACK TO MEXICO GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE SCUM

QUICK! Build the wall before they can come back in.

I think it's primarily illegal immigrants, which are generally on the lower economic rung, & without sanctuary cities & state, taxpayer funded welfare & subsidized housing, it would be mass exodus.

I guess this is what old Joe Biden & his "border csar" Kammy Harris meant when they say they are addressing the "root-cause" of illegal immigration?

gg. head 2 the border.

Hey! Why are you going to Mexico man? I'll give you free shit 💯% plus free vassinated ok!

Can we make it MILLIONS? Please?

Sounds like mostly rich people who have the luxury of commuting. Instead of doing anything about the shit hole they helped create, they just flee and make it more expensive for the locals. Typical.

Dissenter
connecting...