Max Fox, 32, welcomed Vlad - who he met while helping with humanitarian aid efforts in Poland - to the UK as he landed at Manchester Airport on yesterday.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10654521/British-Good-Samaritan-tells-relief-welcomes-Ukrainian-refugee-26-UK-home.html

At least it's white refugees this time.

If he's serious, he's a moron. These refugees are gimmiegrants.

Sounds like bullshit to me

"I want to bring somebody into my home that I will have a good relationship with"

"Mr Fox and his husband are open to anyone looking for a home, but would also be open to adopting an orphan if they are legally allowed to do so."

A 26 year old male "refugee" was already safe in Poland before he (was discovered online and) moved in with a 32 year old male and his husband in England?

Edit History

2022-06-Su 07:06:05 pm

"I want to bring somebody into my home that I will have a good relationship with"

_"Mr Fox and his husband are open to anyone looking for a home, but would also be open to adopting an orphan if they are legally allowed to do so."

A 26 year old male "refugee" was already safe in Poland before he (was discovered online and) moved in with a 32 year old male and his husband in England?

At least the fags will get some ass. Females need not apply.

Retarded Brit. I'm sure his wife and children will be raped any day now. He will not care and will be a weak POS.

Dissenter
connecting...