Footage appears to show the pair arguing in a hallway before the victim's phone is yanked out of his hand at the property on St Ann's Road in Haringey, North London, yesterday afternoon.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10505359/attacker-robs-jewish-mans-phone-rains-punches-sickening-north-london-flat-attack.html

What has the victims race/religion got to do with it?

That being the case why not mention the attackers race/religion...

Is diversity still your strength Mr Goldmanbergstein?

Jews `universally agitate for open borders and free, unrestricted immigration into (formerly) White Western Nations from Third World shitholes. (But they insist their beloved Israel should remain Jewish!) So I CELEBRATE when one of their "Tribe" get attacked by the filth they let in. I hope it continues.

You can have diversity or you can have nice things, but you cannot have both.

Wild ape, with wool hair, smash-nose, blubber lips and a shit knuckle brown skin-tone....

Since we see the need to mention the Jew in this attack, Why not report on the thievery and assault perpetrated on billions of people, everyday, by Billionaire Jew bankers, Oligarchs, and their minions in Government and Law enforcement? It is much more egregious and infuriating than anything I see in this video.

Look at the race of the assailant. Tell me again about that "white male rage" 🐸🍵

Pretty based tbh

As has been stated the attackers demographics isn't mentioned. You think he saw his big nose and said to himself he's a Jew? Doubtful. This is a case of a random brown attack.

He probably voted for it. Enjoy dumbass.

Dissenter
connecting...