Christina Darling, 21, is in custody and charged with a hate crime after allegedly hurling anti-Semitic slurs and spitting at three Jewish children in Brooklyn last week.
82 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10428375/Psychology-student-21-arrested-hate-crime-charges-spitting-Jewish-boy-Brooklyn.html

I recall tons of leftist spitting on right-wingers during various events, but no one was arrested. During some police intervention, some black basketball player (can't recall his name) called cops "crackers" on video. Also, not arrested.

No one arrested the people that spat on me at the airport when I came back from Viet Nam service calling me a "baby killer".

There is no such thing as hate crime..

Welcome to the Weimar bitches. It's gonna be bumpy for a little while. Zionist NPCs will be their Cannon fodder.

Jews are the most racist, violent, disgusting enemies of peace and all things good. I don't advocate spitting on them, but they sure as hell deserve it for all the genocides they are responsible for. Just ignore these sociopathic freaks. Treat them as they do not exist. Boycott them forever.

Edit History

2022-45-Su 12:45:36 am

Jews are the most racist, violent, disgusting enemies of peace and all things good. I don't advocate spitting on them, but the sure as hell deserve it. Just ignore these sociopathic freaks. Treat them as they do not exist.

She won't be getting any bail. Bail is only reserved for muggers, robbers, rapists and shoplifters. Oh no, son. We must applaud the NYPD, however for their stellar performance, arresting nine year old little girls for not wearing masks or having their papers, check. Arresting a women for expressing themselves, check. Stopping crazed criminals, from pushing women in front of trains, or killing cashiers at Burger King that, they cannot stop, that's just a little out of their job description. I don't live too far away from NYC and I make it a point of duty to never set foot there.

Question: When was the last time there was a "Hate Crime" conviction against a white European? #gab #whitelivesmatter #waukesha #USA #2a #trump

Stupid move. They'll bitch and complain for 2000 years about it. And there's nothing they love more than playing "the victim." Stop falling for it. Better to let them alone and just fade away.

REALLY? ANTIFA AND BLM TERRIOST BURN DOWN AMERICA AND MURDER AND THIS IS YOUR FUCKIN NEWS?!

Edit History

2022-44-Su 02:44:18 am

REALLY? ANTIFA AND MOM TERRIOST BURN DOWN AMERICA AND MURDER AND THIS IS YOUR FUCKIN NEWS?!

That petition is getting a lot of signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/miguel-martinez-saenz-expel-christina-marie-darling-from-st-francis-college-after-anti-semitic-attack?source_location=petitions_browse

I don't know. Her treatment of those children was inexcusable, but was she evil or just mentally ill? Her behavior sounded bizarre. Maybe she should take some time off from school and get therapy.

Dissenter
connecting...