Masks have been mandated in almost every country in the world at some point in the pandemic, including Britain, but the jury's still out on their efficacy.
61 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10283911/Wearing-mask-better-social-distancing-scenario-study-finds.html

Chain link fence still doesn't stop the mosquitoes.

anyone wearing a face diaper where we aren't forced to by our tyrannical government just lets me know at a glance who I don't need to talk to.

Lies. Mask do nothing to prevent the spread of viruses.

This is so fake they should be sued for it. A mask can no more stop an airborne virus than a chain link fence can stop a fly. Health care workers do not wear masks on the job to stop airborne viral transmission. To suggest otherwise violates 100 years of infection control studies about masks.

Is this some kind of fucking joke? These people are insane.

Same people who have been doing all the modelling, eh?

It's just another attempt by the Daily Mail to out-guardian the Guardian. Next, they will probably try to compete with the Onion or Yahoo News.

Not scientifically rigorous, based on computer models, proves nothing. Bad headline.

So why the spread then? I saw a lot of compliance until people started getting wise. (3 - 4 weeks for the frontal lobe users)

I am not going to wear a mask.

Dissenter
connecting...