The Black Live Matter movement has announced its seventh year of boycotting 'white companies,' organizations, and banks during the holiday season to support 'Black Xmas.'
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10263757/Black-Lives-Matter-calls-month-long-boycott-white-companies-support-BlackXmas.html

I take it Black Xmas is as real as Kwanzaa. Look it up; Kwanzaa is a made up holiday by a militant Black Supremacist.

You're really hurting those businesses you seek to promote. All this does, is make me want to avoid buying from those businesses. Why? Because you are promoting discrimination against one race and I cannot promote such asinine, idiotic and outdated thinking.

Thank God. Just in time for the holidays. Gonna be a white Christmas after all. Every shop owner will be happy and shoppers will be too.

How about a Month Long BOYCOTT of Looting, Smash and Grab, Petty theft, Breaking and entering, Welfare, EBT, SNAP, Wic and every other benefit you ghetto garbage parasites.

So, I guess after that month we'll see a huge reduction of BLM'ers due to massive hunger death toll? Oh well...

Does that include boycotting gas, electric and internet companies?

I have a better idea, White stop providing goods and services to Blacks. Tell them to shop with their own kind, and DO IT FOR A YEAR. Affirmative Action laws are unconstitutional anyway, we have the right not to interact with people, regardless of our reasons.

Good luck with that! They'll starve.

GARBAGE NEWS so it is NO NEWS

Dissenter
connecting...