Pro-Trump lawyer and QAnon supporter Lin Wood has released a recording of what purports to be a phone call between himself and Michael Flynn who says QAnon was created by the CIA.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10252807/Lin-Wood-Releases-Michael-Flynn-audio-calling-QAnon-CIA-disinformation-plot-total-nonsense.html

Well, he should know, shouldn't he? Isn't this his specialty? Anything that tells you to sit back and do nothing while a revolution is playing out is definitely some kind of campaign.

It is

It all begs the question, not only could Trump have ended the Q nonsense by publicly disavowing it so too could any of these perceived leaders of it. Notably Flynn, who spoke this way in private but not publicly.

Alex Jones was right again, Q was Operation Trust straight out of the Soviet Union's playbook. We're not able to take the grievous assaults on liberty seriously when a good portion of us are completely distracted by "Trust the plan" nonsense.

The Military hasn't been on our side since forever so why all of the sudden would they hatch a crackpot plan to bring the NWO down and then broadcast it on shady conspiracy channels? It's just bunk, and the people who could've put an end to it long ago didn't, which implicates them.

Did we really think the elections weren't rigged in 2016? Did the elite really screw up so badly as to let a true outsider into the white house? The Media's ridiculous fake news looked like a show from the start because of how over the top the vitriol was and I'm guessing that was on purpose.

It was the Media's panic and BS that made me think Trump was legit, maybe we were played just that easily....

I assumed it was some troll laughing at gullible people. Remember during 15 days to slow the spread and Q said that it was just to keep people off the street cause they were arresting Hanks and Ellen and half of Hollywood for being pedo's. Then nothing happened and Q tards still sang the prediction powers of Q. I thought it was just a good troll not a full CIA/Cohen plot

I will give you that one.

If it's too good to be true, it must be Q.

It amazes me, how short most people’s memories are...

Q convinced a lot of people to sit on their hands, do nothing, and "trust the plan". Pretty certain it was was a deep state psyop from the beginning.

When they shut you off from the banks and commerce you can be you'll change your tune or start living like its 1865.

Oh good he has sense.lin wood not so.much.

Dissenter
connecting...