The suspect accused of plowing into a parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin and killing six on Sunday had shared social media posts promoting violence towards white people.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10235869/Waukesha-suspect-shared-social-media-posts-promoting-violence-white-people.html

Naw, your kidding. Why would such a lovely murderer who rolled over crushing to death so many white people with his fucking SUV have made such posts.

#NoShit

But BLM supporting police chief declares it not terrorism.....what a crock.

Standard thinking for a lot of Democrats.

Will he get a gold statue in Madison ?

Very revealing information that most of us knew a week ago. I'm sure the media will gatekeep to make sure that the plethora of other anti-white bullshit this guy had on social media gets released to the public as a slow drip as to disssuade white identity realization.

Hope we hear soon that this insane evil has been Epsteined. It will be an easier sell. Way more wacky than Epstein.

Why doesn’t anti-King Obama, BLM, Antifa, Left’s media push to have a statue of this evil next to Martin Luther King Jr?

Edit History

2021-33-Su 08:33:15 am

Hope we hear soon that this insane evil has been Epsteined. It will be an easier sell. Way more wacky than Epstein.

Why doesn’t anti-King Obama, BLM, Antifa push to have a statue of this evil next to Martin Luther King Jr?

What organizations and political candidates did he support?

I spit up my coffee when I saw that he shared the "hitler deathbed confession" meme what an absolute sub human

Dissenter
connecting...