The Prime Minister's Kiwi counterpart, Jacinda Ardern, is thought to have pressed for the referenceΒ to the traditional Maori war dance due to allegations of cultural appropriation in the UK.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10118711/Doing-haka-youre-not-Maori-offensive-cultural-appropriation-Brits-warned.html

Using electricity is White culture appropriation.

"Cultural appropriation" is a Communist propaganda term. Whenever the term is used you know that it's a Marxist trying to persuade you of some twisted bull shit.

Fuck off Jacinda Arden, most of Rugby uses it, is it cultural appropriation to use karate because it's Japanese?

Fried chicken is cultural appropriation too so no Colonel Sanders for you !

Maoris playing Rugby is cultural appropriation. Btw, Boris is supposed to be a Conservative PM. I know, I can't, but laugh, too.

And no human teeth necklaces, either

Travelled a lot throughout the Pacific Islands. Even played rugby in NZ. And one thing i learned is that Pacific Islanders are very Friendly and welcoming people. Go to a pacific Island and discover how they love to see tourists partake in traditional customs and dress. In fact they encourage it. I went to a mates wedding and he gave me a sarong to wear. I felt but self conscious as it's not something i would normally wear. But as soon as i walked through the door, they were all smiles and pats on the back because they were glad to see me wearing it. This is just white guilt. It is also weird to say if you're not maori it is offensive as every school kid in NZ does it before games or at special events. Even white kids.

Sure . they have white guys on the team too . are they Maori ?

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Dissenter
connecting...