Researchers at the University of California, San Diego, found that the best way to quit smoking is not by weening yourself off of tobacco, but to instead drop the drug entirely.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
health/article-10107727/Smokers-switch-e-cigs-10-likely-relapse-use-cigarettes-again.html

Thats fucking hilarious... Because mine took me out of a 3 pack a day habit of over 20 years, in a single afternoon!

;-D

MORE FAKE NEWS FUNDED BY THE TOBACCO COMPANIES.

FUCK OFF YOU LYING SCUM. I have first hand experience of using e-cigs and quit smoking after 15 years because of E-CIGS.

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE LYING FUCKING SCUMBAGS!!!!!!

Yeah, especially when your fucking government puts so much ridiculous taxes and bans on flavors that it's way cheaper just to buy a pouch of tobacco and rolling papers.

That is bullshit. Vaping took me from a 14 year smoking addiction to zero tobacco after a month and I've been tobacco free for close to 8 years now and nicotine free for more than 2 years. Quitting smoking was easy because of vaping and quitting vaping was easier than starting smoking.

Quit overtaxing cigarettes.

Certain nonsense I had quit 'cold turkey' once. Took a good month of hard discipline to fight the cravings. Started up again after a couple years.

Vaped once and it was as easy as flipping a switch. That was about 8 years ago.

Self mixed juice for a couple years reducing it until it was a very low percentage. Eventually ran out of juice to mix and just never re-ordered more.

Dissenter
connecting...