I've lost count of the times men have rejected or insulted me simply because I was brighter, wittier or cleverer than they are.
48 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
femail/article-2417942/Im-single-50-Why-Men-hate-brainier-says-KATE-MULVEY.html

She sounds arrogant. I get the feeling that men are rejecting her for reasons other than what she claims. Also, the Daily Fail is still a dumpster fire.

Women who make intellectual sons are better than female intellectuals who leave no offspring behind.

Well, She lost the fight with the ugly stick...lol

She kinda looks like John Kerry

Men are attracted, whether they consciously understand it or not, to GOOD MOTHERS.

Being young and pretty and having all the right parts checks the first box for basic reproductive potential. Being NICE, having EMPATHY, and PATIENCE, and CARING about other people means you'll probably take good care of the kids you can make, and that checks the second box. Not coincidentally, it also reduces the chance of DIVORCE, which is the single most devastating thing that can happen to a man without actually killing him. Third box.

There are no other boxes. "Being smart" is not a box. Being "successful" just means you're good at fighting with men, so... not a box.

You're clearly not smart enough to figure that shit out.

#dumbcunt

No bitch it has nothing to do with that, you are dumb as shit and you look like a man, case closed, NEXT!!

Hahahaha! If she doesn't know why all men reject her, she's not a s smart as she thinks she is.

Regardless of your gender, telling the world how smart you are strikes me as a near-certain way to drive everyone away, including anyone who is provably even smarter.

Also, she may be rejecting some extremely intelligent men. I know one such who is brilliant, with a wonderful personality and character, but because he looks mentally-challenged, he rarely gets a second glance.

Edit History

2021-02-Su 07:02:39 am

Regardless of your gender, telling the world how much smarter you are strikes me as a near-certain way to drive everyone away, including anyone who is provably even smarter.

Also, she may be rejecting some extremely intelligent men. I know one such who is brilliant, with a wonderful personality and character, but because he looks mentally-challenged, he rarely gets a second glance.

For a while there we thought it was down to you being an insufferable ugly bitch, but OK, cool.

Women put Gammas to shame in their delusions.

Dissenter
connecting...